Join us for the 27th annual Tour of the Valley! Saturday, August 29, 2015 - Tour of the Valley
Cyclists who have enjoyed the Tour of the Valley over the past 26 years know what spectacular cycling the Grand Valley offers. Our beautiful valley encompasses an inspiring variety of landscape that is sure to rouse your cycling spirit; from the rolling vineyard hills and peach orchards of Palisade and the farm fields of Fruita, to the spectacular sculptured canyons and red rock spires of the Colorado National Monument, you will be in awe of the landscape diversity of this magical valley.New this year, please join us the day before the event for a pre-party packet pick up! Friday August 28th from 4pm to 8 pm at Candlewood Suites (654 Market Street, Grand Junction, CO 81506).
We are excited to announce a few new courses this year! 100 mile, individual
– The century ride offers riders the best of the Community Hospital Tour of the Valley! This route option takes riders over the beautiful Colorado National Monument with two rest stops along the way before heading to Palisade to enjoy some fresh Palisade peaches. Riders then head back to Canyon View Medical Plaza for the post ride party where local beer on tap, live music and amazing BBQ awaits! $7575 mile, individual
– Want the Tour of the Valley without the Colorado National Monument? This is the ride for you. This route option takes riders to Fruita and allows cyclists to head straight Palisade to ride among the gorgeous vineyards before heading back for the post ride party. $7550 mile, Individual
– Ride over the legendary Colorado National Monument then join us back at Canyon View Medical Plaza for the post ride party. $6530 mile, Individual
– Enjoy a scenic ride out to Fruita and back with a rest stop along the way. $5030 mile, Family Ride
– Best value for families! This option allows families to register two adults and children under the age of 15 all for one low price! $125Same as last year,
the ride will begin and end at Canyon View Medical Plaza.
, 2373 G Road, Grand Junction, CO 81505. For ride descriptions, online registration, schedule, etc. click on the quick links on the right side of this page.Need a Place to Stay?Candlewood Suites (654 Market Street, Grand Junction, CO 81506) which is located just one mile from the new starting location, is offering Tour of the Valley riders a special discount for lodging. Candlewood Suites is offering a $99.00 rate for a one night stay and a $79.00 rate if guests stay for two nights. Click here to book your special TOV rate online, or call (970) 255-8093 and ask for the Tour of the Valley discount.