Employer Sponsored Medical Clinics
Health care reform is impacting employers in countless ways. Beyond the immediate cost, compliance and insurance challenges, organizations are rethinking their role in offering employer provided health care and the broad reaching impact of promoting workforce
well-being and healthy lifestyles.
By making it easier to access affordable care, an employer sponsored medical clinic delivers enhanced point of care services and provides intensive care coordination, thus improving efficiencies and reducing out of pocket costs for employees.
Our model may include the following services: 24/7 Access to Primary and Acute Care
- Grand Valley Primary Care (four locations)
- Grand Valley Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine Associates of the Grand Valley
- Community Care of the Grand Valley
- Community Hospital Emergency Department (After hours acute care)
- Participating ProvidersCommon Lab Tests
Nutrition & Diabetes Education
Generic prescriptions available through Canyon View Pharmacy