Follow My Health - Patient Portal
- Request & Schedule Appointments
- Review & Request Lab & Procedure Results
- Request Medication Refills
- Request Health Education/CounselingClick here to login.
If you are having trouble logging in, please call (970) 644-3755.Services
- Physical examinations, pap smears, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness
- Injury treatment and follow-up care
- Health education/counseling and pamphlets
- Diagnostic laboratory and radiology services
- Family planning education and birth control
- Behavioral health services
Once student fees are paid, students and their dependents may use the student health center services and are eligible for student discounts at Community Hospital. Students must present a valid student I.D. card when using any of the associated health services or discounts.Co-pay Fees
Students using the student health center are required to pay a maximum of $15.00 co-pay due at time of service/visit.
An additional fee will be charged for special services which include: procedures, vaccinations, laboratory tests, etc. These fees are outlined on the student health services fee schedule, available at the health center.Health Insurance
Students are not required to have health insurance to use the health center, however all students are encouraged to have coverage. Please bring your health insurance card, photo ID and Mav card.