Childbirth Education Classes
Childbirth Education Classes inspire the beginning of your parenting journey. Whether this is your first pregnancy, or you need an update on the most recent infant care practices, The Birth Place at Community Hospital offers parents a chance to learn about the newest techniques, methods, and options in labor and delivery. Science and research continues to expand our knowledge about preparing for childbirth.
What to expect during your childbirth education class:Register for your upcoming hospital stayTour The Birth Place at Community HospitalTopics include:
- Pain in childbirth/relaxation and its importance
- Anatomy and physiology in pregnancy
- Stages of labor
- Medications during labor
- Natural and pharmacological pain control options
- Preparation for hospital stay
- Newborn care basics
- Postpartum careClasses are $50 per couple.* Please click here to sign up.
For questions, please contact Jodi Woodward at (970) 644-3369 or email email@example.com
.*Classes are non-refundable.