As Community Hospital nurses we:
- Embrace the philosophy that nursing is both an art and a science.
- Promise to provide our patients and families with excellent nursing care based on the highest professional standards of evidence based practice, ethics and integrity.
- Commit ourselves to caring for the whole person.
- Believe our primary responsibility is to advocate for individual health restoration and wellness to its fullest potential.
- Embrace a multi-theory nursing approach which allows each nurse to identify and connect with his or her individual perspective on nursing theory in a way to best serve our patients.